March 23, 2015

Good Evening my friends, I hope all is great in your world ,Here is some exciting Nääämen Tour show NEWS - We still have Malmö, Falun , Örebro , Stockholm and Göteborg to go before Sverige Summer Time - Tickets and Dates can be found here www.alpitcher.se and on my cover photo But THIS Friday March 27th - The day of the Malmö show, the day before my Birthday, WE WILL BE PUTTING THE FINAL SHOWS ONSALE for October till December. This has been an amazing time and tour for me , I hope I dont bug you too much with ticket and show updates, but more the people more the merrier I say . The cities to get a visit ( re visit for some) will be Karlstad, Jonköping, Nyköping, London, Gävle, Skövde, Uddevalla , Eskilstuna , Västerrås, Vaxjö, Kalmar, Sundsvall, Luleå, Umeå, Lund, Helsingborg and Kristianstad -- (Maybe 3 more cities to add) . I hope you can make one of the shows , all the dates will be here soon. It will contain NEW material, so you can return for the FINAL leg I cant thank you people enough , Puss and Puss, Al x www.alpitcher.se Any Questions ?


No comments:

Post a Comment